About this Notice
This Privacy Notice explains how Primeries obtains and uses the personal information you supply when you visit our website. It outlines our practices for using and protecting your personal information, as well as your rights with regard to that information.
The Data We Collect About You
Any information that may be used to directly or indirectly identify a specific person is considered personal data. Your personal information is collected so that we can give you customized goods and services, as well as to analyze and improve them over time. Different types of personal data may be gathered, used, stored, and transferred by us for marketing and personal data optimization reasons. When you register your personal information on our website and mobile platforms and conduct business there, you provide us your personal information.
Specific details you give us: Your identification data, contact information, biometric information, delivery address, and financial data are among the details we receive and store about you. Such personal information may include:
- contact details (such as your name, postal addresses, phone numbers and email addresses),
- demographic information (such as your date of birth, age or age range and gender),
- online registration information (such as your password and other authentication information),
- payment information (such as your credit card information and billing address),
- information provided as part of online questionnaires (such as responses to any customer satisfaction surveys or market research),
- competition entries/submissions, and
- in certain cases your marketing preferences.
Information that we automatically gather/generate or that we obtain from third parties: We automatically gather and store specific types of information about how you use the primeries marketplace, such as details of your searches, views, downloads, and purchases. We might also get data about you from other parties, such as our carriers, payment service providers, merchants/brands, and advertising service providers. These kinds of personal information may concern your device (such as your computer, tablet, or other mobile device), how you use our websites (as well as some websites operated by third parties with whom we have collaborated), and/or your preferences, interests, or location. These kinds of information include, for instance:
- name and age (or predicted age range)
- information about your device, operating system, browser and IP address,
- unique identifiers associated with your device,
- details of web pages that you have visited,
- which products you have looked at online (including information about products you have searched for or viewed, purchased or added to an online shopping basket)
- how long you spend on certain areas of a website or app together with the date and time of your visit/usage
- personal data contained within user-generated content (such as blogs and social media postings)
- social media user name or ID, and
- social media profile photo and other social media profile information (such as number of followers).
How We Use Your Personal Data
We use your personal data to operate, provide, develop and improve the products and services that we offer, including the following:
- Registering you as a new customer and vendors.
- Processing and delivering your orders.
- Managing your relationship with us.
- Enabling you to participate in promotions, competitions and surveys.
- Improving our website, applications, products and services.
- Recommending/advertising products or services which may be of interest to you.
- Enabling you to access certain products and services offered by our partners and vendors.
- Complying with our legal obligations, including verifying your identity where necessary.
- Detecting fraud
Legal basis for the processing of Personal Data
Only when we have a legitimate reason to do so will we process your personal information. The reason we acquired and handled your personal data will determine the legal basis. Almost always, one of the following will serve as the legal foundation:
- Consent: As in the case where you agreed to receive specific
marketing materials from us. You may opt out at any time by
following the "unsubscribe" link found at the bottom of every
marketing email we send you, among other ways.
- Our proper commercial interests: When it's required for us to
operate, market, and understand our consumers, as long as it's
done lawfully and without undue interference with your privacy
and other rights.
- Performance of a contract with you: This also applies in cases
where we have to take action before concluding a deal with
you. For instance, if you have purchased a product from us and
we need to execute your order and send the product to you, we
will need to utilize your contact information and payment
- Compliance with the law: In situations when we must use your
personal information to abide by a legal requirement.
How We Share Your Personal Data
When we share your personal data with third parties we:
- We may need to share your personal data with third parties for the following purposes:
- Sale of products and services: In order to deliver products and services purchased on our marketplace from third parties, we will be required to provide your personal data to such third parties.
- Working with third party service providers: We engage third parties to perform certain functions on our behalf. Examples include fulfilling orders for products or services, delivering packages, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, processing payments, transmitting content, assessing and managing credit risk, and providing customer service.
- Business transfers: As we continue to develop our business, we might sell or buy other businesses or services. In such transactions, customer information may be transferred together with other business assets.
- Detecting fraud and abuse: We release account and other personal data to other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction, and to comply with applicable law.
- Only permit them to process your personal data for specified purposes and in accordance with our instructions. We do not allow our third-party service providers to use your personal data for their own purposes.
We have put in place security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorized way, altered or disclosed. In addition, we limit access to your personal data to those employees, agents, contractors and other third parties who have a business need to know. They will only process your personal data on our instructions and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality. We have put in place procedures to deal with any suspected personal data breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach where we are legally required to do so.
Revisions and Amendments